Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't faint

I know- two days in a row here. I have a Landree funny and pictures.

Girl talk coming ahead so warning to the few guys that might actually read this blog.

So I was sitting in my chair pumping when Landree came to visit. She has asked on more than one occasion if she can squeeze my boobies to help get the milk out so I never know what to expect.
Today she informed me, "You know if you keep pumping, your boobies are going to get small like ours."
Me: No Landree I didn't know that
Landree: My boobies are growing. When I drink water and milk it goes into my boobies to make them bigger.
Me: Landree how do you know that?
Landree: Just do. Pizza helps make my boobies bigger too. When I chew and chew they get bigger
Me: Nice to know Landree
Landree: Can I have a banana?
And I left it at that

This afternoon, Brock somehow managed to roll and squirm his way off his mat and into the middle of the floor. I was sitting here watching and still don't know how he did it.



Aren't these two cute- she would have a fit if she knew he had spit up on himself.


I then tried to get a picture of all three of them and thought I had done a pretty good job.

Then Daddy came home and stood behind me and you can tell Brock was thrilled to see him.

No comments: