Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I probably should just go back to sleep for the rest of the day because the first hour and a half that I have been up has been so wonderful I'm afraid someone might spoil it. I got woken up by my wonderful husband and two beautiful girls and they came bearing cards, flowers, and gifts. They gave me a 250 GB portable external harddrive and a Flip Camcorder- YEAH!!!!! All I had to do was put the provided AA batteries in and immediately start taking video. I tried to get the girls to say Happy Mother's Day so it would be all cute for my blog. Here are our attempts

Landree wasn't cooperating- imagine that. She finally did it on her terms and I almost didn't get it. Ignore the ironing board and couch full of laundry in the background.

I then was brought breakfast in bed and my husband even brought me the Diet Dr. Pepper that I love not the water or milk that I should drink. We are now all 4 in my bed, the girls and Brian are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and I am playing on the computer- Life is Wonderful and I am so blessed. Peyton is a little upset that Mother's Day is on Sunday and we are going to church. Today is Pentecost Sunday and I am happy to go to church and thank God for all of my blessings- mainly the three I am sharing a bed with right now and especially my two girls because there was many a day that I wasn't even sure that I would get to be the recipient of Mother's Day Wishes.

No comments: