Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HIVES

Any other time I have posted about hives on this blog, it has been in regards to Landree. Not tonight. I am literally covered from head to toe in hives, yes even my face and palms have hives. I have been itching for 24 hours and I am now miserable. The doctor said it could be up to 10 days before they are all gone. So I am doped up on benadryl and he prescribed a steroid also. Today I got soooo sleepy because of the benadryl so I gated off the kitchen and stairs and put a movie on and fell asleep in my chair. Luckily the girls didn't tear the house down. We have no idea what has caused the hives- I just know they better be gone in 2 1/2 weeks when I leave for my cruise. I run around here half crazy anyway but I have now been itching and scratching for over 24 hours and I might go batty soon.

No comments: