Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beads and Puzzles



Peyton has become a fiend for red beans and rice day. Not for the red beans and rice but for the sausage. She sits and waits for me while I slice the sausage so I can give her handouts. She said, "Mama, one is about to fall off the cutting board so I can eat it." Of course I asked her how she knew that. "My body just knows these things." She only likes the sausage when it is cold not cooked. That is pretty much how she wants most things these days. She wants cold pizza, bread not toasted, she even tried to convince me that raw chicken wouldn't make her sick. Pickiness is the name of the food game. She refuses supper 2-3 times a week because she doesn't like what we are having. Of course I make sure there is something she likes on there but she still refuses. Brian and I are sticking to our guns and won't fix something else for her. She defiantely is ready for breakfast the next morning. She asked for a puzzle at Wal-Mart the other day (whoohooo I found the Wal-Mart and then found my way back home). I bought her a 100 piece puzzle that might have been too much. At least that is what Daddy told me. Don't they have the same look on their faces.




Landree loves Mardi Gras beads. Daddy thinks that she is going to be his tomboy. However, she walks around here with beads around her neck, a tiara on her head, and packing Peyton's purses. Of course we have no clue what we are going to do with that hair. As you can see in the picture, it is starting to get a little out of control.




We are starting to get more acclimated to the area. I can make it to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and find my way back home. We did find out that friends from Little Rock are moving here this summer so very exciting for us. Peyton is thrilled to have the girls here.

No comments: