Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Time to go to bed

Why is it when my husband is not home I can't seem to go to bed. Haley and I have talked about this phenomenon and I still can't understand it. I did live by myself for many years before we got married but for some reason I can't seem to go to bed when he's not here. And it is now almost midnight tonight. I just found out on my allergy board that some root beers and wines are clarified with eggs. HUH? I don't even want to know how that is possible but looks something else I'll have to avoid for dear Landree- not that I let her drink wine that often (hehe) or that she has ever had rootbeer as far as I know. Peyton can't have caffeine because of her heart and now we need to avoid rootbeer for Lubelle- so Lemonade, Sprite, and Seven-Up are their only fun drinks outside of Milk/Soymilk, Water, and juice. Lord who would have thought that you'd have to check a stinking can of rootbeer for egg- I think it might be time for me to go to bed on that one.

No comments: