Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Girlie Giggles

So Peyton has learned how to spell and we're sunk. The other night my beloved husband looked over at me and said, "For some reason I have G-A-S." In turn Peyton who was sitting in his lap pipes up immediately, "You have gas, I'm moving." Then a few days later, I was brushing her teeth and I told Brian to look at one of her new ones and asked, "Does that tooth look, Y-E-L-L-O-W?" Peyton then hollers, "Do I have Yellow Teeth?" So we're just about at the end of spelling. Haley tells me I have a few years of pig latin left.

Tonight I started singing Jingle Bells- yes I know it is past time but it was the only thing I could think of to get a Hannah Montana song out of my mind and you know that stuff will rot your brain. I then realized Landree was singing with me but a slightly different version. She was singing, "Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, Tinker all the way..."

Keep Landree in your thoughts tomorrow. She's going to Mother's Day Out in panties. So far this week we have made it with only one accident a day and luckily those have been at home.

No comments: