Friday, January 16, 2009

My Husband Rocks

There is a group of blogs that do My Husband Rocks every Friday. I can tell you now that I won't remember to do it every Friday but this questionnaire caught my eye.

1. Where did you meet?
At a ZTA/TKE exchange in college. He was a little intoxicated and kept hitting on one of the new pledges in my sorority. I went into rescue her and ended up dancing with him. It took another 2 months before we started dating.

2. How long did you date b/f you were married?
2½ years

3. What does he do that surprises you?
DVRs all the kid shows (Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Hannah Montana, Raven, etc…) and watches them with Peyton and will go to any Kid’s Movie without complaint

4. What is your favorite quality of his?
How loyal his to anyone who means something to him

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
When I first met him- That face with the Craft S**t Eating Grin- that is what his sister calls it
After almost 13 years- His Chest because when my world seems to falls apart, my head fits there perfectly

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really, he calls me Baby when he needs something or apologizing and DammitErica when he’s aggravated

7. What is his favorite food?
He loves a good steak with French Fries and wash it down with a big piece of Chocolate Cake

8. What is his favorite sport?
Is fishing or hunting a sport? Football

9. When and where was your first kiss?
April 13, 1996- At my apartment- our second date- Yeah I’m a dork because I know the date

10. What do you like to do together?
Being on a private sailboat in the Caribbean- okay so we’ve only done it once but loved it. We love having snack night and watching a movie, sans kids

11. Do you have any children?
Two girlies

12. Does he have a hidden talent?
He is hilarious and once he gets going, it’s really hard to stop him

13. Who said "I love you" first?
I did

14. What is his favorite type of music?
Country- mainly Hank William’s Jr

15. What do you admire most about him?
How hard he works and the fact that his whole world centers around the three girls in this house.
16. Do you think he will read this?
Only if someone tells him he should- he doesn’t read the blog

No comments: