Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pray for Me

So those of you who have been reading since 2007 may remember Peyton's First Gymnastics class here in San Antonio. If you have forgotten or never read it, here is the link
http://thecraftsblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/first-day-of-school-and-gymnastics.html

That is a day that I will probably never forget as long as I live. I think I was so surprised because Peyton is usually pretty agreeable and usually does what she is told. Then there is her sister, Landree. We all know Landree dances to a different drummer and believes rules are not something that applies to her.

I know you are now wondering why in the world I have asked for prayer. Well this morning at 9 AM, Landree is going to her first Gymnastics class. My fear is she will either not listen and just do what she wants or she's going to get stubborn, tell me, "I don't want to," and stick her thumb in her mouth. My hope is she will love it and I'll get to sit in the parent section and breath a sigh of relief.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

btschulze said...

What I want to know is did the sticker come off in the bathtub? Because she was very vocal last night that it would.