Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My New Camera

So after my company left on Thursday, I opened up my new camera.


Isn't she pretty? I think I'm going to find a name for her. Normally I name mechanical things good solid names like Bertha or Betsy or Dolly(my first car whose pop-up headlights stayed up all the time- get it Dolly). But I think my camera needs a prettier name than that so I'm going to have to work on it. I set the battery to charge and spent the hour reading up on how to take a picture with it. Peyton woke up during this time and became my first subject.



Next I harassed Landree.


Don't ask I have no clue.

So I can actually take a picture and for that I am very excited but trust me- this is only the beginning. This camera can do so much more that it is a shame that it is currently being wasted on a novice like me.

Okay grandparents and one particular uncle, I have now posted new pictures.

No comments: