Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weight Watchers

So last fall and early spring, I had lost 24.8 pounds. Well I lost my mind on my cruise the first week of June and didn't regain it until today. I have gained all but 8 pounds back. I wanted to cry but at least I am 8 pounds down over last year and not 8 pounds up. So I have a goal. I want to re-lose the weight by the first weekend in December. So I have placed a ticker on the top of my blog. Maybe public accountability might help.
I weigh-in every Tuesday so it will be changing every Tuesday night. If I don't change it every Tuesday night- find me. If I go up in weight- Find me. Obviously the last year doing it on my own hasn't worked. So I need your assistance. Many of you are a part of my family or a friend. However, when I look at my Count Tracker I know that some of you are strangers. Feel free to jump on in, I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know where to find you! Weight loss is a difficult journey, but you can do it! You have a lot of support. Have a good rest of the week.

Heather